Sunday, June 29, 2008

Well, it is almost July 1, 2008 and how many trails have you ridden this year? My younger mare has been laid-up with a deep, digital flexor tendon injury since early May. We managed one trail ride before the injury and now we are waiting for another ultra-sound to let us know if we can get busy.

My Morgan mare, Tessie, is letting me know it is time to ride her again. So, today we ride. Now mind you riding Tessie is not trails or whizzing about the arena. She has old leg injuries that limit her activities and she is what I call a 20 minute horse. Sometimes that includes tacking up!

I still don't know if anyone has seen this blog or how to get it out to be seen, but, as always,

Take care,
Patamar and Tessie

3 comments:

Patamar said...

It's July 17th and my sisters birthday is tomorrow. She is older than me and does not share my interests. But we are sisters and that is cradle to grave.

My horses are doing well; Tess more than my Paint mare Bobbie Anne. Bobbie Anne hurt her deep digital flexor tendon in April while in pasture. It is finally all better and back to normal. Now she has a nasty case of white line on her left front hoof. No trail rides until she is all better there, as well.

Those who are trail riding, share the where and how much fun with me so I can tell Bobbie Anne.

Patamar said...

Trying to access my own blog

Patamar said...

It will be September 1st tomorrow. Are we all ready for fall? How about Halloween? Christmas? Arrgh!

Tessie is doing great; her Cushings under control; her weight under control; I just have not ridden her in a while and I think she would like that. She likes to be ridden, on occasion; not for a long period of time, but she enjoys it.

Bobbie Anne is doing well, her leg is mended and with an adjustment in trimming and shoeing, her tootsies are on the mend as well.

I seem to have trouble accessing this silly blog every time I try or I would do so more often. Of course I am talking only to myself here.

Take care and enjoy your horses!
Patamar, Tessie and Bobby Anne